Saturday, February 2, 2013

Romantic Quotes & Poems Used for Proposing a Girl

Did saying "I love you" suddenly become difficult? Why not use some romantic quotes & poems of proposing a girl. Love quotes or poems help get the difficult emotions across in the most prolific and touching way. These romantic love quotes & poems are easier to express the love. Incorporate these quotes or poems of love in your cards and love letters is the most effective and best quotes & poems used when you are going to propose a girl when celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day or any special occasion.

Romantic Love Quote for Proposing a Girl

"For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."

- Rosemonde Gerard

 "I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."

- Roy Croft

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over."

- Anonymous

"I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you"

- Ben Folds

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."

- Hermann Hesse

"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."

- Sarah Bernhardt

"They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again."

- Anonymous

"I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye."

- Anonymous

"You're nothing short of my everything."

- Ralph Block

An Angel To Me

The moment I opened my heart and let you in
I saw this great love starting to begin.
I opened my eyes to a vision of you
I hope, I pray your feelings are true.
I have loved and I have paid the cost
And I have felt the pain of the love I lost.
But, now, I think I have truly found
An Angel who walks upon the ground.
You go beyond all limits for me
Just to show your love endlessly.
I could search my whole life through
And never find another 'you'.
You are so special that I wanted you to know
I truly, completely love you so. 

- Patricia Annette Roden

A Better Tomorrow

I never knew there would be a better tomorrow
But you've come into my life and taken away all my sorrow

My days of sadness are a thing of the past
Because I have found true love at last

My days of emptiness are gone for good
Because you fill a void in my heart that you should

You've opened a window
You've shown me the light
And my love for you will continue to burn bright.

- Yvonne Warren


I Love Thee

I LOVE thee, as I love the calm
Of sweet, star-lighted hours!
I love thee, as I love the balm
Of early jes'mine flow'rs.

I love thee, as I love the last
Rich smile of fading day,
Which lingereth, like the look we cast,
On rapture pass'd away.

I love thee as I love the tone
Of some soft-breathing flute
Whose soul is wak'd for me alone,
When all beside is mute.

I love thee as I love the first
Young violet of the spring;
Or the pale lily, April-nurs'd,
To scented blossoming.

I love thee, as I love the full,
Clear gushings of the song,
Which lonely–sad–and beautiful

- Eliza Acton

I propose to you

I propose to you my love
that eye desire to kiss you
each and every morning upon arising

I propose to you my sweet
that eye wish to feed upon you
each and every morning my Beloved

I propose to you my love
that eye desire to play with you
silentlee every night of delight

I propose to you my sweet
to honor you with all of my being
and to appreciate your way of seeing.

- beadsnbeauty

If you are feeling nervous and getting confused that what will I say when I am going to propose a girl, do some homework with what i am gonna say to her and add these beautiful quotes or poems used for proposing a girl in between those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions, please visit MerleOnline.com or send to service@merledress.com.