Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How to Choose Right Bridesmaid Gifts?

A bridesmaid gift is a gift a bride gives to her bridesmaids as a token of thanks. (More on Bridesmaid Wiki)

Tips

 Enclose a personal note with each gift.
 Brides may cover some of the costs associated with a being a bridesmaid such as the bridesmaid dress, shoes, hair or makeup as part of a gift.

Popular Bridesmaid Gifts

 Wedding day jewelry
 Personalized stationery
 Jewelry box
 Monogrammed tote bags filled with several small gifts
 Makeup bag, purse or wristlet
 Spa day
 Pashmina
 Gift Certificates
 Hair and makeup on wedding day
 Hand Painted Wine Glasses in your colors

Bridesmaid Gifts

DIY Gifts

 Photo album or scrapbook
 Knitted scarf
 "Will you be my bridesmaid?" card
 Gocco'ed notecards
 Insert gift idea here.

Thank you Poems

This poem is a gift to say How dear you are to me, And offer you my heartfelt thanks For being there for me.

When I am walking down the aisle A very happy bride, Please know it means so much to me To have you by my side.

So, do not think that things will change, because I'll be a wife. You'll always hold a special place of honor in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions, please visit MerleOnline.com or send to service@merledress.com.